Although left UniSVR for a year, yet proud to say, I had particapted in this product, and played a role in this great product. For more informations, please visit: http://hermesdds.blogspot.tw
Easlier in the month, got a message from the school telling the mid-term examination of our dissertation is incoming. The scheduled time will be around mid-august.
I was once told that I can’t be in the list who can have the Thesis Defense in Oct, because I’m a Gendu students. the time for me to do it will not be earlier than May, 2015. However, I can keep fight for it in spite of the busy days in the hot seasons(In the work, at home, and other stuffs).
So I planned for myself that I will finish the draft version of my dissertation before the mid-term examination, and have it ready for the first round of question in the mid-term examination.
P.S. I’m considering whether should I start to apply a Ph.D. study after this, target field: face recognition, or streaming media, which are exact in the fields of my tutor Ming Zhu, and also I’ve mastered and worked for years.
To enhance the OSD functions for EasyRTMP, I tried to upgraded the ffmpeg to the latest version(2.2.4).
After a bounch of code/interface adjustment, it finally passed the test in debug version. But while I tried to bulid it in release version, and tried to run it.
A familiar dialog poped out.
So I tried to use the Dependency Walker to locate the issue.
As you can see, there was nothing, not even a single interface being found. So I decided it was a link-time issue, maybe the interfaces definitions were stripped out in the linking time.
Go back to the Visual Studio, open Project Properties –> Linker –> Optimization, find the References property in the right side of the propery page, and try change the setting to “Keep Unreferenced Data(/OPT:NOREF)”.
Now rebuild the project and launch it. God, it worked, XDXD.