I hate that I being any there having nothing to do, I’d like myself alwasy being busy, whatever busy learning, busy working, or busy playing.
So whenever I have time, I’d like to do some “exercises” myself, and here are some results of my “exercises”.
- EzStreamSvr: an simple streaming server which can relay videos to standard RTSP/RTP protocol, no matter the source is RTSP/RTP based or not.
- EasyIPCam: Turns your smart phone/tablets into an IPCam.
- ONVIFPlayer: A simple player which can play an ONVIF device’s live video.
All softwares here are free to use, personal or commercial. But if you are using for commercial, I do wish you can tell me that you are using my softwares by simply mail me(see the mail form below). And I’m planning to create a page advertise all the companies or individuals who are using my free softwares.
If you can do that, here is the commercial usage form:
- Title: Commercial use register for XXX(app name)
- Company name: your company name.
- Web site:your company’s web site
- Logo: your company’s logo
- Contact: your name & your mail address.
And I am also planning to create some open source projects base on these labouratory products, hoping someone who’s good at audio/video processing & streaming media developing can give me a hand.