This is a guide for analysis H.245 terminalCapabilitySet and figure out does the terminal supports AAC LC or AAC LD?
- First capture the call and it's communication packages, KDV1000-HUAWEI.pcap.
- Open KDV1000-HUAWEI.pcap with wireshark.
- Filter the KDV1000-HUAWEI.pcap with H225||H245
- Locate & expand the terminalCapabilitySet
- Find the items from capabilityTable which capabilityIdentifier is 0.0.8.245.1.1.0 (ISO/IEC 14496-3 MPEG-4 audio)
- There will be two items if your terminal supports both AAC LC & AAC LD.
- Find parameterIdentifier: standard which value is 3, check parameterValue: unsignedMax.